I’ve been nominated by the talented Alienora Taylor – check out her blog – for the One Lovely Blog Award. Like many great things in life this took me completely by surprise and totally made my day, so a Big Thank You to you for nominating me Alienora!
The rules of the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’:
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
- Share seven things about you
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
Seven things about me:
- I have an absolutely brilliant Son who makes me proud to be a Mother.
- I’m originally from New Zealand but was born in Belgium.
- I’m bilingual English/French.
- I love strong black Italian coffee.
- I always take my pillow with me when I stay in hotels, I would take my duvet with me but it doesn’t fit in my suitcase.
- I practice Yoga everyday.
- I’ve been a vegetarian since my early teens.
…And my seven nominees are…
- Ray http://themusicalpoet.wordpress.com/
- One Starving Activist http://starvingactivist.wordpress.com/
- Suzie81 http://suzie81.wordpress.com
- Jennifer Clark http://jennlclark.blogspot.com/
- Rayona Tuneelo http://anonymouspreach.blogspot.com/
- A Long http://ajwrites57.blogspot.com/
- Suzie Jones http://agirlabused.blogspot.com/
…Go check out their fantastic blog…