Sometimes, we lose sight of the small wonders that take place all around us, every day. Our own lives’, by their very nature, can overshadow the little things – and not so little – that we are grateful for. The gift of gratitude and putting into the world what you get back 10 fold is not a new idea!
So for today I am so very grateful…
- …for the simple – yet ingenious – invention of the pen with which I write.
- …for the first person who created ink that I use in my pen.
- …for my love of words and the ability to string more than two together and make full sentences.
- …for my imagination and putting it to good use.
- …for the first person to write a book and start a trend that has endured the ages and increased over the centuries.
- …for the first person who decided to open a bookshop, such wonderful places filled with incredible books to discover.
- …for the first person to tell a good yarn that was repeated through word of mouth, the original Social Network!
- …for the music playing in my ears and for the musician, the voices of the world.
- …for my health and growing happiness…
Thank you, Thank you & Thank you…
“Better to lose count while naming
your blessing than to lose your blessings to counting your troubles.”
[Maltbie D. Babcock]